We are now onto week 17 of the NFL and its time to breakdown our Best Bets! Read below as we breakdown 3 of our Premium NFL Picks for this week.
Arizona Cardinals Vs Atlanta Falcons
- The Arizona Cardinals have hit the under 6 times this year including 2 of their last 3 games. They have scored 2 touchdowns or fewer in 7 games and have scored 21 points or fewer in 9 of their 15 games. The Cardinals have continued to struggle without Kyler Murray at the helm and that won’t change this week. They have scored over 20 points just once in the past 5 weeks.
- The Atlanta Falcons have hit the under in 9 of their 15 games this year including 4 straight. They have scored 2 touchdowns or fewer in 10 games and have scored 18 points or fewer in 8 of 15 games. They rank 31st in the league in passing yards per game. They also allow 23.3 points per game which ranks 23rd in the league. The Falcons don’t put up many points and they allow a bunch of points on defense.
Chicago Bears Vs Detroit Lions
- The Chicago Bears have hit the under 5 times this year. They have scored 3 touchdowns or fewer in 12 games and have scored 24 points or less in 11 of 15 games. The Bears are averaging 20.2 points per game and rank 31st in the league allowing 26.2 points per game. The Bears rank last in the league in passing yards per game. The Bears allow a bunch of points on defense and struggle to put up points on offense.
- The Detroit Lions have hit the under 5 times this year. They have scored 3 touchdowns or fewer in 8 games and have scored 25 points or fewer in 7 of 15 games. The Lions high scoring offense has been stagnant over the past 2 weeks. The Lions can score points and allow a ton of points but 52 is the second highest total set for a Lions game. The last time a Lions game was set above a 50 point total, the score went under.
Denver Broncos Vs Kansas City Chiefs
- The Denver Broncos have hit the under 11 times this year. They have scored 3 touchdowns or fewer in 14 of 15 games and have scored under 22 points in 12 of 15 games. The Broncos are averaging 15.5 points a game this year. This team has been towards the bottom of the league in scoring all year and their season seems to be over. Don’t expect that to change this year.
- The Kansas City Chiefs have hit the under 8 times this year including 3 of their last 5 games. They have scored 3 touchdowns or fewer in 8 of 15 games. The Chiefs will be facing the stout Denver defense this week that only allows 20.3 points per game. This will be a tough AFC West battle for both teams.
Want more Premium Picks? Visit the app for our full slate of NFL & NBA picks each week. Parlay Buddy
All odds are subject to change and are used for entertainment purposes only. Please gamble responsibly.