We are now onto week 11 of the NFL and its time to breakdown our best bets! Read below as we break down 3 of our Premium NFL Picks.
Falcons Vs Bears – Under 50
- The Falcons have hit the under 5 out of 10 times and have gone under 4 of the last 6 games. They are averaging 23.2 points per game and have scored under 23 points per game in 5 of their last 7 games. 50 points is the highest total set for a Falcons game this year. They also rank 30th in the league in passing.
- The Bears have scored 23 points or less in 6 of 10 games. They are averaging only 21.7 points per game. They rank last in the league for passing offense. 50 points is the highest total set for a Bears game this year.
Bills Vs Browns – Over 43
- The Bills have scored over 23 points per game in 7 of 9 games. 43 points is the lowest total set for a Bills game this year. The Bills average 27.8 points per game this year. They rank 3rd in the league for passing offense.
- The Browns average 24.1 points per game this year. Their defense allows 26.4 points per game which ranks 31st in the league. They rank 5th in the league in rushing offense. They have hit the over in 6 of 9 games this year. Have scored over 26 points per game in 5 of 9 games.
Colts Vs Eagles – Under 45.5
- The Colts are averaging 15.7 points per game which ranks 30th in the league. They have hit the under in 8 out of 10 games. Their rushing offense ranks 28th in the league. Have scored under 20 points per game in 8 of 10 games.
- The Eagles defense allows only 18.6 points per game. They have scored 3 touchdowns or less in 5 of 10 games.
Want more Premium Picks? Visit our apps for our full slate of NFL and NBA picks each week. http://app.parlaybuddy,com
Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with uus so I cazme to look it over.
I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m bookmarking and
will be tweeting this to my followers! Gret blog and terrific design.
Check out my web blog – agen slot
Thank you for the support