It’s week 16 of the NFL season and teams are still fighting for playoff position. Read below as we breakdown 3 of our Best Bets for this week.
Green Bay Packers Vs. Miami Dolphins
- The Green Bay Packers have hit the over in 7 of their 14 games this year including 4 of their last 5. They have scored 3 touchdowns or more in 7 of 14 games. They have scored 24 or more points in 6 of their 14 games. The Packers have all of their weapons back on offense and are fighting for their playoff lives. Green Bay will need to score a bunch of points in order to keep up with the high speed offense of Miami.
- The Miami Dolphins have hit the over in 7 of their 14 games this year including 5 of their last 7. They have scored 3 touchdowns or more in 7 of 14 games. They have scored 29 points or more in 6 of their 14 games while averaging 24.6 points per game. The Dolphins average 288.4 passing yards per game which ranks 2nd in the league. We all know the Dolphins are stacked at WR and can light up the scoreboard with their passing attack. The dolphins also allow 24.6 points per game which ranks close to last in the league. They will put up a bunch or points while also allowing a bunch. Look for this to be a high scoring game, with warm weather, in Miami.
Denver Broncos Vs. Los Angeles Rams
- The Denver Broncos have hit the under in 11 of their 14 games this year. They have scored 1 touchdown or less in 10 of their 14 games. They have scored 16 points or less in 10 of their 16 games while only averaging 15.6 points per game. The Broncos rank 23rd in rushing yards per game and 19th in passing yards per game. This team has struggled all year to put up points. With an injured Russell Wilson, that doesn’t seem to be changing any time soon.
- The Los Angeles Rams have hit the under in 9 of their 14 games this year including 3 of their last 4. They have scored 2 touchdowns or less in 12 of their 14 games. They have scored 17 points or less in 10 of 14 games while only averaging 16.4 points per game. The Rams have a horrible offensive line and have major injuries at QB and WR. They seem to be an average offense under Baker Mayfield and still struggle at times. Either one of these teams are capable of laying a stinker on the scoreboard.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Vs. Arizona Cardinals
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have hit the under in 10 of their 14 games this year including 4 of their last 6. They have scored 2 touchdowns or less in 11 of 14 games. They have scored 21 points or less in 11 of their 14 games and only average 17.6 points per game. The Buccaneers average 74.3 rushing yards per game which ranks dead last in the league. Tom Brady has had to shoulder the load of this offense all year and father time is not his friend. The holes on offense have taken a toll on this team and it will be tough for them to change that this week on the road.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hit the under 5 times this year. They have scored 2 touchdowns or less, 6 times, including 3 of their last 4 games. They have scored 21 points or less in 8 of their 14 games and only average 20.9 points per game this year. The Cardinals offense hasn’t been able to put up points in Kyler Murray’s absence so far. That will most likely continue to get worse now that Colt McCoy is also injured at QB. The Cardinals playoff hopes are basically gone as will be their ability to score a bunch of points.
Want more Premium Picks? Visit the app for our full slate of NFL & NBA picks each week. Parlay Buddy
All odds are subject to change and are used for entertainment purposes only. Please gamble responsibly.