Time to break down 3 of our best bets from week 15 of the NFL!
New Orleans Saints Vs Atlanta Falcons
- The New Orleans Saints have hit the under in 7 of their 13 games this year including 5 of their last 6. They have scored 2 touchdowns or fewer in 7 of their 13 games. They’re only averaging 20.4 points per game. Alvin Karma and company have failed to establish a running game, ranking 22nd in the league. Andy Dalton has 2 touchdowns and 3 interceptions in his last two games while the Saints now have 21 turnovers as a team. The Saints are a bubble team with little hope this season.
- The Atlanta Falcons have hit the under in 7 of their 13 games this year including 4 of their last 5. They have scored 2 touchdowns or fewer in 8 of their 13 games. They are averaging just above 22 points per game which is a half a point above the league average. They have scored 17 points or less in 6 of their 13 games. The Falcons rank 31st in the league in passing yards per game. Marcus Mariota has been sidelined for the season, so now it’s the rookie Desmon Ridder’s turn. This current offense isn’t much of a treat to put up points.
Chicago Bears Vs Philadelphia Eagles
- The Chicago Bears have hit the over in 9 of their 13 games this year including 7 straight weeks in a row. They have scored 3 touchdowns or more in 6 of 13 games. The Bears are 1st in the league in rushing yards per game due to the Justin Fields and David Montgomery rushing attack. On the flip side, the Bears’ defense is ranked 29th in the league allowing 25.6 points per game to their opponents. Look for this game to be won on the ground and lots of points from both teams.
- The Philadelphia Eagles have hit the over in 9 of their 13 games this year including 7 of their last 8. They have scored 3 touchdowns or more in 11 of their 13 games. They have scored 24 points or more in 10 of their 13 games and are averaging a league best, 29.7 points per game. The Eagles average 162.2 rushing yards per game which is ranked 2nd in the league, while their passing attack ranks in the top half. The Eagles can put up tons of points and have proven that they can score on anyone.
New York Jets Vs Detroit Lions
- The New York Jets have hit the over in 5 of their 13 games this year including 2 of their last 3. They have scored 3 touchdowns or more in 5 of their 13 games. They have scored 22 points or more in 6 of their 13 games. The Jets’ offense has rallied around QB Mike White since returning to the lineup. Now while Mike is dealing with some injuries, Zach Wilson has been promoted to back up and has a chip on his shoulder. No matter which quarterback plays, they will put up points against the lousy Detroit Lions defense.
- The Detroit Lions have hit the over in 9 of their 13 games this year including 4 of their last 5. They have put up 3 touchdowns or more in 10 of their 13 games. They average 26.8 points per game and have put up 24 points or more in 10 of their 13 games. The Lions allow 26.7 points per game which ranks 31st in the league. The lions put up a ton of points and allow a ton of points. This will be a high scoring game for both teams.
Want more Premium Picks? Visit the app for our full slate of NFL & NBA picks each week. Parlay Buddy
All odds are subject to change and are used for entertainment purposes only. Please gamble responsibly.