Time to break down 3 of our best bets for week 18 of the NFL!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Vs Atlanta Falcons
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have hit the under 11 times this year. They have scored 21 points or less in 12 games this year and have scored 2 touchdowns or fewer in 12 of 16 games. They are near the bottom of the league in scoring and have the last ranked rushing offense. Tom Brady has to put the team on his shoulders every game and it’s not enough to score a ton of points. Only 36 points were scored the last time these teams faced each other.
- The Atlanta Falcons have hit the under 10 times this year including 5 straight times. They have scored 21 or fewer points in 9 games this year and have scored 2 touchdowns or fewer in 11 games. The Falcons rank last in the league in passing offense. The Falcons have scored less points each game since switching to their rookie QB Desmond Ridder. They have been eliminated from playoff contention and lack any reason to put up a big score in a pointless game for them.
Dallas Cowboys Vs Washington Commanders
- The Dallas Cowboys have hit the over in 9 of 16 games including 5 of their last 6. They have scored 3 touchdowns or more in 9 games this year and have scored 21 points or more in 13 of 16 games. The Cowboys average 28.8 points per game which ranks 2nd in the league while only allowing 19.8 points per game to opposing offenses. The Cowboys are one of the best scoring teams in the league and are playing for the top spot in their division, heading into the playoffs.
- The Washington Commanders have hit the over in 5 times this year. They have scored 3 touchdowns or more in 4 games and have scored 21 points or more in 7 of 16 games. The Commanders are allowing 21.1 points to opposing teams. The Commanders have nothing to play for in this game and could show a lack of effort on both sides of the ball. Look for the Commanders to allow a bunch of points to the high scoring Cowboys.
Detroit Lions Vs Green Bay Packers
- The Detroit Lions have hit the over 10 times this year including 3 of the last 5 games. They have scored 25 points or more in 10 games this year and 3 touchdowns or more in 12 of 16 games. The Lions score 27.1 points per game which ranks 5th in the league but also allow 25.7 points per game which ranks 29th in league. The Lions can score a ton of points but allow almost just as many on defense.
- The Green Bay Packers have hit the over 8 times this year including 5 of the last 7 games. They have scored 25 points or more and 3 touchdowns or more in 8 of 16 games. The Packers play better and put up more points at home versus on the road. They are playing for a spot in the playoffs with a win over the Lions in this match-up. Look for the offense to be firing on all cylinders against this horrible Detroit defense.
Want more Premium Picks? Visit the app for our full slate of NFL & NBA picks each week. Parlay Buddy
All odds are subject to change and are used for entertainment purposes only. Please gamble responsibly.